Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Deck-Ade The Halls Quilt Along

i wanted to tell you about this cute quilt along.
before it gets going much more.
but all i have are these starter pics i posted on Instagram.

sometimes i like to buy fabric as i go.
i say "i got this". and it turns out i don't.
works for monthly things.
not so much for anything faster.
but every other Monday is awesome and doable.

Fat Quarter Shop is celebrating 10 years in business.
it's free. and you can use your own fabrics.
details including future updates and YouTube videos.
can be found here on their Jolly Jabber blog.

although i am also using the Aspen Frost collection.
going to switch up where the fabrics are used.
since i already have 2 monthly programs running with FQS.
will be purchasing at my LQS. and on Etsy.
if you like kits. FQS has one you can find here.

3 comments:

Gari in AL said...

I loved making the gingerbread men, the stars...not so much. but they are done and up on the design wall. Next week I will make the ornaments and be up to date. I am already deviating both in fabric color and how I plan to finish it. I never was good at following directions. ;-)

Corrie said...

Looks darling, keep going!

Sinta Renee said...

Good for you getting another block made. Those little ornaments are so cute. Please give me a nudge so I can get back to mine!!!