Thursday, September 3, 2009

1941 Nine-Patch

not a very exciting block. except for the flying geese. but i like it.here are my geese rulers. the top two are a set of mini's. the bottom one you might have already used. mini on left made this block. mini on right i need next month to make Army Star.slowly advancing on my Hope of Hartford blocks. 12 done. and most of the border blocks.have you signed up for A Year of Schnibbles? the first quilt is Winter White and has flying geese. i won't get my pattern for a few days. but i'm ready with my rulers.

5 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

I love these blocks Karen. I can't take on one more thing but I love those schnibbles.

Rumi said...

I'm loving your blocks--especially the hope of Hartford. Wish I had time to join in the schnibbles group. Cute patterns!

Anonymous said...

Those are so pretty Karen.

Browndirtcottage said...

Wow girl....these are great!! I love the fabric colors!!

Angie said...

Those are so pretty. I love the pattern of the Hope of Hartford!