Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Choose Me

while you could go crazy and use some precious fabric you have been saving. my Block Friend is made from one of those stash fabrics i liked but never got picked to be next. here are some offered-up-choices. fabric that will get the job done and not complain too much about not being your favorite.the winner is Gari of Quilting in the South. contact me and let me know which fabric you choose. in middle are old decorator ones. bikes on left are Henry Glass. and stripes are Anna Griffin.

accidently i could find something else that would work. because i am rummaging in my stash looking for small red and green scraps. i think i am going to make Carolina Christmas.

there's no denying that Bonnie's mystery quilts require extreme homework. and there's no denying that starting one during the holidays is just insane. well maybe i will come to my senses and change my mind. it starts in 9 days. with or without me. with or without you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see your version!! I am sure it will be beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner.

Good luck with your mystery quilt.