Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another What?

i know that joining a quilt along should depend on whether you have enough time. and i laugh when someone says they just can't play. because we all know they really want to. for me it just depends on whether i can pick the right fabric. without alot of information. you also have to trust what is about to happen.jelly roll sampler QAL (every two weeks getting it done).
party pinwheel QAL (made a few blocks anxious to finish the rest).
pinwheel sampler QAL (how on earth did i manage to finish that).
half pint QAL (finished top and finally found perfect backing).
wild geese QAL (making duplicates and lots and lots of geese).
star sampler QAL (can't decide what to use so may not do this one).
charming friends QAL (looking for big piece in stash just can't find it).
cheddar cheese QAL (tested my patience so any day now maybe).
crazy mom quilts QAL (decisions decisions then i picked the above).

added some more because they just don't stop:
charm pack quilt along (thinking about it).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You certainly are doing many quilt a longs!! But I have faith you will finish them all.

annemariesquilt said...

Oh my Oh my you must be super busy and have a lot of fun ;-))
I would be very pleased with one or two of them and I agree BOM's Quilt along are a lot of fun..
You go Karen and I will be cheering on the side !!
Take care and have fun..

Dawn said...

I love the fabrics in your picture ~ cute little ditty :)