Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along

didn't mean to keep these a secret. i've made block 1, 2, 4, and 5. i need more green to complete block 3. this fabric has been around for awhile. but i spotted a few prints i did not have at one of my stores. to tell the truth i am not using a jelly roll. just happen to have about 12 prints. and plan to saturate the quilt with a few of the pinks. scattering the others as little as possible. all of the details can be found on Moose on the Porch Quilts. each block is made by a different designer. every two weeks. they are quick to assemble. mostly squares and rectangles. check the Flickr pool. or my Flickr set. a little birdie told me that our friend Nanette is soon to reveal her block. not next. but pretty soon.

5 comments:

LeKaQuilt said...

Hi Karen, I love the fabrik used on these lovely blocks.
Cant wait to see moore of them :o)))

Unknown said...

Your blocks are looking very soft and romantic. Beautiful!

Nanette Merrill said...

ohhhh I love your blocks. You're sweet to mention me. I have got to finish the instructions for my block this week and get it ready for my "turn". My sisters and nieces are going to make the blocks this fall in a little retreat at my house.

Anonymous said...

That looks like it will be a really lovely quilt in those soft colours.

Rumi said...

I love brights as a general rule but I am really liking the soft colors you are using for this project!