Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Simply Time

to announce that Melanie is the winner of Simply Yours.

the answer is.... turkey & roast beef with lettuce & swiss on whole wheat.

or.... the cheese next to the bread.

watch the clip to see where the answer could have been found.

i first posted about the funny guy here.

Melanie is also a participant in the Summer Stash Challenge.

you can see the quilts she has finished on her blog Jelly Bean Angel.

a very special thank you to Melanie for adding me to your bloglist.

so send me your choice & i'll get it out to you.

thanks for playing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hia Karen What a huge surprise! I've never won anything before and wasn't expecting to now. Your bags are lovely. I was popping in to (pick on) carefully select you for a "6 random things" tag. LOL The rules are on my blog.

Thank you so much I'd love the rose one-"Take My book Bag".

A lady I know actually knitted herself a bag in the size strips the lady was weaving with in a previous post.I'm not sure I could cut up my FQs and do that.