Monday, January 26, 2009

Ninety Nine One Hundred

tomorrow i will tell you about my One Two Three Four list. but today. honest and upfront. is what is on the bottom of my list. & will more than likely hang there for some time.isn't it pretty. like a rainbow. yes. but everything about it is overwhelming. very focused quilters are still working on one. my focus is like a rabbit. jumping from one carrot to another. i'm already having UFO nightmares. but i really really want one in progress. so when i happened upon this one. where the colors & fabrics will be picked by someone else. i said that's the one. i signed up and month 1 is here. but i can't start until i get the book or cd. & month 2 will be here before i get those. i can't even imagine finishing. but you can't finish what you don't start. wish me luck. here's my progress so far.buying a green bucket to hold my first 10 fabrics. pretty good so far. stop laughing.

Twiddletails blog also has a Twiddletails store & is taking Rainbow Jane sign-ups for April & started a Rainbow Jane blog & started a Rainbow Jane Flickr group.

7 comments:

Yvette said...

Welcome to the crazy rainbow Jane world. I think once you get the CD and make your first block you will be hooked. I honestly never look at my book. I print all my foundations from the disk.

Des said...

I. am. speechless.

or not.

Dionne said...

Oh, I saw that Rainbow Jane and I was SO SO tempted to do it! I think it will be so lovely. I just couldn't add to my list of 25 UFOs. But now seeing month one come in, I am so very jealous! I think that I made a mistake and you are the smart one! Please, please post your progress (or just your packages as they come in)
Cheers,
Dionne

Shari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shari said...

Ok I'll try again and not trip over my own typing so much.

I love Rainbow Jane. She looks bright and vibrant. I love BOM (even though I never seem to get my blocks done on time). You will so enjoy working on this - and there is no time limit on finishing. Enjoy the journey and don't worry how long it takes to get there!

*hugs*

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Hmmm, I cannot wait to see what happens, I already love the first color group. I am sure you can do it and it will be beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh me oh my I would love to be able to make something like that. I love the bright rainbow colours.

Well done for signing up.