Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tea Pics

three little teapots i don't use for tea.the sewing machine teapot is just decorative. made by Cardew Design in England. bought years ago on QVC. i keep this on my mantle.

the striped teapot is one of those make-tea-for-one-combos. Jessica bought this for me xmas a few years ago. i used it then. but now i keep the jug part to add water to my iron. i love pretty things around me. plastic not so pretty.

the floral teapot is a baby shower favor that my sister Linda and i found at Christmas Tree Shoppe. they cost only $2.99. we bought about 16. the shower was at Anna's house. oh yeah. the shower was for Jessica. we set up little tables with tablecloths and centerpieces to resemble a tea shop. there were many designs for which we let everyone pick the one they wanted to take home. i liked this one. i use it sometimes. but mostly keep in cabinet next to my favorite cups and mugs.

6 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing your pretty teapots! :o)

Anonymous said...

Those are so sweet! I haven't seen a sewing machine one like that before. Cute!

Nanette Merrill said...

I love the shape of a teapot. They are so whimsical and fun. I love all three.

quiltingnana said...

thank you for sharing your tea pot pictures....It seems that tea and quilting go so well together

Eileen said...

Cute tea things! It is so much fun seeing everyone's tea sets and pots. I bet those tables at the shower were beautiful.

Shari said...

My favourite is the stiped one. Lucky you with such nice little teapots!